Okay, i’ll admit it.
I’ve never really understood the whole Cheesecake thing.
I’m in a pretty serious relationship with chocolate and I saw no reason to stray.
Then this happened…
I found this on my favourite Youtube channel, Cookies, Cupcakes and Cardio. You can find this recipe and much more here.
Cheesus! I thought. This changes everything!
So I did a bit of digging, and i’ve come up with my top 5 recipes.
How many pieces of Reese’s could you handle?
Biscuit, Caramel, Chocolate. What is not to love people?!
Because your Nan will understand as long as you replace the bottle before Christmas.
In bitesize portions because…drool.
And for you purists….
Cause if it ‘aint broke, why fix it?
Now, by now you’ve got to be dying to get into that kitchen and bake up a storm. To help you on your way, here are a few top tips for making the Ultimate Cheesecake:
- Always use full fat ingredients. Honey, if you’re going to do it, do it right. Lower fat cream cheese makes the mixture runny and less stable
- Use a springform pan. If you want it to come out in one piece that is.
- No oven? No problem! Find a list of 21 No Bake Cheesecake recipes here
- Don’t be afraid to customise. You like Strawberries? Pile em on! Same goes for Smarties, Cookie Dough, Waffles… No judgement here.
- Keep it cool. . Help save innocent cheesecakes from dying of melt by whacking that bad boy in the fridge.
I’m off to Paris tomorrow and I promise to do lots of cake tasting research for you.
I know. I’m good like that.